Friday, May 22, 2015

Wax Museum!!

In social studies we were studying famous N.H. people. I felt that it went really good I like the way my poster looked, I worked really hard on it. I also liked my speech a lot, I thought that it came out really nice. Amy Beach was who I was studying, she was a really fun person to study! One thing I defiantly will remember about Amy Beach was how she came from a talented little piano playing girl, top an extreme and legendary pianist! Also being a very famous music composer I think that one of the hardest parts of doing this project might have been making the topic and concluding sentences and picking out some of the biggest parts in this person’s life while also trying to make it sound good. I think I am most proud of my poster because it has a lot of my hard work on it and I thought it all just came out the way that I wanted it to come out. The whole thing together all looked so cool and nice and everyone did such a great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment