Friday, June 5, 2015

My fourth grade year


I will remember everyone a lot from fourth grade. You all have been so nice to me and you all have helped me through the rough times too! I will remember all of our fun specials. Also our pretty cool science experiments! And all our read aloud books, I think my most favorite one was BUDDY I loved that book so much! I also will remember our recess time! That was one of my most favorite parts of the day, when I was able to play and hang out with all of my friends!

 

I think that I might be most proud of my study on Amy Beach this year, I put a lot of hard work into that whole project! I loved the wax museum, it was so much fun dressing up like Amy Beach and saying my speech to my dad and my mom and everyone else too! Also everyone did a great job on their N.H. person! I also am very proud of my N.H. map from the beginning of the year. I enjoyed that a lot!

 

I am looking forward to middle school because I will be able to see my brother, Nick a little bit more! Also I am looking forward to middle school because I will be able to meet new people and have a chance to make new friends! Although I am NOT looking forward to getting up early, whenever I can I like to sleep in late! I also want to join cross-country next year. I think that it might be pretty fun! I also am going to miss, Mrs. Z. a lot! She has been so nice to us this year with helping us with math and writing and circle note book etc. Also having her bring in brownies, cupcakes, rice Krispy treats! She has been so AWESOME! I also will miss, Mrs. G. a lot to she also has been SO nice to all of this year and helping us with math and science and reading and so much more too! I will miss everyone a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment